Duration: July 2011 – August 2011 (2 months)
Role: Game Designer – Level Designer – QA
About Codeglue: Codeglue is a small independent Dutch game studio that creates games that focus on pure, simple and original gameplay. They develop games for the latest generation of consoles, tablets and smartphones.
- Design concepts for clients.
- Create paper prototypes for new game ideas from Codeglue.
- Playtests for Rocket Riot.
- Research the ‘PlayStation Home’, i.e. business models, popular games and different game spaces.
Duration: October 2010 – Februari 2011 (5 months)
Role: Game Designer
About Sandfire: Sandfire is a business innovator that designs and realizes new business service concepts.
About Corio: Corio is a retail property company. Their vision is to create popular meeting places where people want to return to shop, relax and socialise.
- Create physical prototypes, carried out in Hoog Catharijne or in the city center of Utrecht.
- Create and design digital prototypes, like an entertainment game that conveys the vision of Corio and a website that helps you find original gifts in a playful way.
- A lot of research on various topics, like architecture of shopping centers, consumer behavior and marketing effects of social media.